Tuesday 24 December 2013

the eve is nigh



Just a note as I run out the door to a Xmas Eve breakfast.
We are open today from 10am until about 5pm, the closing time is a bit flexible as we tend to close when a.  the streets suddenly go empty and everyone disappears and b. we have had enough. If you are leaving it to the very last minute you can always call and check but I do believe there is a witching hour for present buying everyone should down credit cards by 5pm on Xmas Eve!
The huge shipment of enamelware arrived yesterday (!) and we have the prep sets finally, they consist of a mixing bowl, 3 pudding bowls and a colander, pretty fab! Also all the usuals like tumblers and beakers and tea pot and kettles and new milk pans.
We are going to be closed until the 6th of January but if you are in town and need a visit you can always ring on 03 9419 2430 to make an appointment.
I'm having a quiet day in bed tomorrow and can't tell you how much I am looking forward to an afternoon nap. I hope you and yours have a lovely day and celebrate it however you do with peace, joy and happiness. Take care and I'll see you on the flipside.
Pen
xxxxxxxxo

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you dear Pen! I'm at work eating a warm Nigella Christmas muffin and having a cup of tea before the library opens. I can't wait to open my quilt tomorrow! Have a great day and a restful break, you've certainly earned it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!