Saturday 26 October 2013

what was I thinking?



It was a busy day in the shop yesterday. The latest shipment of birds has gone AWOL (which is so annoying) and the cushion inserts nearly didn't get delivered but arrived in time for me to start stuffing. I don't know what I was thinking to make so many tea towel cushions  but I suppose they are done now and I won't have to do any more for awhile. The mountain of them does look amazing, I'll have to tear them all down before I open for the day and re-stack them as I am sure there will be an avalanche otherwise. A far more serious avalanche than the welsh blanket cushion one I think, the welshies seem under control at the moment.
I'm very weary today and looking forward to the Sunday Sleep In as is Jethro, he was very grumpy with me for getting out of bed this morning. He's now hiding under the small shop table pretending that I don't know where he is. I am having trouble stringing words together this morning. I think you are pretty up to date with shop stuff (jars are in, birds are in and missing, too many cushions, lots of Slade cotton knits...). It's Garage Sale Trail Day (over 1600 listed for Victoria) today and we seem to be heading into fete time of the year too- I wish I was out fossicking!
OK I'd better toddle off and get the shop engine started!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!