Saturday 3 August 2013

strange and not so wonderful



It has not been a good start to the day.
I was up just after 4am trying to get the attention of the holiday let people who were up to their usual crappy noise, they finally answered the doorbell and this time the girl who answered was polite and apologetic. I crawled back into bed at 4.30 and of course couldn't get back to sleep as I was writing an imaginary email to the owner David in my head.
Now I am ever so slightly shattered and to make matters worse/more annoying my computer is having a slight crisis. It wouldn't wake up and now its fan is whirring incredibly loudly. I am muttering a pryer to St Isidore in the hope that I return to it this evening and it has decided to right itself. If not I am anticipating the money for a new camera will be going on a new computer soon.
*sigh*
Some days should come with a reset button.
I was in the shop all of yesterday dealing with LifeInStylers wandering around dazed from the trade shows. Being in the shop I am confronted with how much work I really need to get done. We are so low on somethings and new projects are flaunting my lack of time to work on them at me. Frustrating beyond belief.
Oh that's weird! I've just noticed the pendant lights upstairs are swinging back and forth.... how strange.
OK today is now officially one in which I should crawl back into bed and pull the blankets over my head.
I'm off to the big commercial trade shows tomorrow and one Monday. I should be in a right state by Monday afternoon. At least doing these helps me focus on what I doing right and what I hope never to be part of!
So I am shopgirl again today. Pop in if you are in the 'hood!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!