Tuesday 30 April 2013

treasure! hunt!



If you've been anywhere near Facebook or Instagram for the last 24 hours you can't have missed the marvellous Megan Morton's Instagram Treasure Hunt. Megan is bring The School to Melbourne later this week and as part of that you can win prizes from 13 of Megan's favourite Melbourne stores.... and *blush*stutter* the Cottage is one of those stores! But look at our compadres! Freaking illustrious company I think!
So go and check it out if you are on FB or IG and post some photos! My insta username is @penedurston, Megan's is @megan_morton and you just need to hashtag your photos with #theschoollovesmelbourne.
Easy-peasy.
And you know I don't buy into chain letters or any of that stuff and on;y participate in competitions unless they are seriously good! There is even a get together on Sunday 4.30-6.30pm at 11 Princes St, St Kilda... and there will be tacos I hear..... mmmm fish tacos.....
OK got to get up and start my day. It's going to be a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!