Thursday 7 March 2013

flighty




It's almost 10am and I have got nowhere this morning. Facebook is stuffing me around, I've just discovered the purchase order from a gallery to the north is completely wrong and will probably cause havoc when it comes to them paying me, I haven't put the shop to rights after we moved in the new piece of furniture last night and it's going to be stupidly hot again today. On the up side I got a rather large batch of pegbags finished, downside they got squashed and need another pressing.
I'm trying to decide what I should be doing today, I am in a quandary. I need to go get filling for the two almost finished pouffés, should I go this morning or after I have finished them? Yes I am looking for excuses to sneak off and do other things..... I have lots of errands to run but in what order should I tackle them? Yep, I am in one of my flighty moods.
Anyway just dropping in to say 'hello'. Nothing much else to report. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. oh you busy bee! Can't wait to see what you do with those new drawers for the shop.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!