Tuesday 1 January 2013

over



Hello all!
Hope you had a lovely Xmas and a fabulous night last night, welcoming in the New Year etc.
I got to watch the fireworks from my upstairs window, Jethro joined me (he likes fireworks, strange in a cat, yes?) and then had a huge sleep in this morning.
The downside of today was cracking on with the shop spruce up. I stopped about 1/2 an hour ago, exhausted and delirious, and the shop isn't totally finished. There are still bits to be painted, dusted and nothing is in its right place yet but I am too tired to do any more tonight so will have to get up early tomorrow to do the stuff that needs doing before we re-open in the morning.
Yes the holidays are well and truly over.
Damn.
I'm heading off to bed to now to watch crap on my iPad and eat chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!