Monday 24 September 2012

life is like a pineapple




Kind of spiky, kind of tart, kind of sweet.
Another media snippet, in yesterday's Sunday Age mag, three in one week, all at once or none at all.
I'm trying to work out what I need to do today. Yesterday was a total wash out as I didn't seem to be able to keep my eyes open and had a case of Sleeping Sickness. I did manage to get the washing done only to have it rained on in the evening. Don't you hate that?!
I had lots to say but things have slipped out of my brain today. I'll report back later if I can think of anything interesting to say.

2 comments:

  1. do you know, on Sundays I actually look forward to that part of the mag because so often I see your your pretties featuring! love the pineapples, bet you had a rush on them today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to say this end...but I owe ya! You're the best, keep peeking in little box of lovliness. Can't bear to unwrap it all and put away yet...I'm weird like that, post Christmas is a nightmare...Used my big crochet doily tape though...the rude lady in the post office nearly popped her eyes out and couldn't help herself..."that's unusual...." was all she could muster... tee hee...

    Sarah -x-

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!