Saturday 18 February 2012

not yawning, laughing



I'm sick of posting photos of satchels so I've resorted to Jethro snaps instead! This action shot was taken last night as I walked passed him in the shop. Is he yawning or laughing? Or is he a vampire cat?
As you can probably tell I am a little brain-fried. This satchel business is exhausting and my brain is only working on a very superficial level currently. It's going to be interesting to see if I can string two words together today. I had a fight with the vacuum cleaner this morning and managed to knock stock flying, a mix of impatience and frustration I think. I've been falling into bed every night and asleep before my head hits the pillow. I intend to talk to no one tomorrow if I can possibly help it. Ha.
The phone has already started ringing. I don't think that I will get any spinning done today! I have some skirt hems to sew which might be a better way to go today. I still need something to keep my hands busy in the quiet moments.
I was hoping for a day of rest tomorrow but looking around the room up here I don't think it will happen. I have 8 huge boxes taken up a quarter of the space and I need to clean a path through the piles of everything else. There is bubble wrap and cardboard tossed on the top of the table and I need to ferret the guillotine out from under it all to cut up the 'handspun yarn' wraps I have just printed. The desk is covered in a glacier of paper work. I have a box of tapestries that need to be carted to the car. I need to find a new home for the glass display box from the shop.
No rest for the wicked. Yawning or laughing?

2 comments:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!