Monday 25 July 2011

a right toad in the hole



So it seems that I have finally succumbed to the dreaded winter lurgy that everyone else has already had. Bear with a sore head. Yesterday was comfort food, an eggy Toad in the Hole (not the sausage variety), a small amount of cleaning and then sitting on the couch knitting (and unravelling about 6" of work at about midnight). Being awake from about 4am I finally fell back asleep about the time I should have been getting up and now I am running late.
It's raining outside and would be a perfect day to lie under the blankets and snooze. One day I will have a two day weekend with nothing to do. I'll have the newspapers delivered and have no excuse to get out of my pyjamas. I am a girl of simple pleasures.

Only one place left at Nikki's workshops here at the Cottage! So stop dawdling and book!

1 comment:

  1. Mr Lane would be very impressed by your "Toad" it's his favourite and mine are very unpredictable, lurching from triumphant crunchy and yum to soggy flat and down right rank!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!