Thursday 23 June 2011

'swedish quality nice and comfortable'


It was a busy day yesterday. I went up to pick up gloves and of course squeezed in a couple of op shops on the way- and I scored these fabulous hand painted Swedish clogs!

I didn't look at the size when I bought them because I knew that I had numerous people who would pounce on them once I got them home but then I discovered they were MY size! They may be blue (my least favourite colour) but it is a sort of indigo blue and with that painting I am all for them. Now let's see if I can wear them with my high arches and bung and battered feet. I most definitely will have to take them off to get up and down the stairs (especially after the stair tumble I had in bare feet at 4.30 the other morning- I have bruises on my arse to show for that one!).


1 comment:

  1. How cool are they! And you can tap dance in them too, lovely clattery clogs! I am about to get up some energy to get out of bed and go hit opshops - been ailing for the last 4+ weeks (CMV) and haven't scarcely got out of bed, let alone out of the house. Need an op shop hit!
    Hugs, Jasmine (in Newstead V)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!