Thursday 16 June 2011

bydd y dyn hwn yn talu am bopeth*



I was going to wait until tomorrow but I just couldn't wait.
Brand spanking new!
Cottage Industry's own fabulous vintage Welsh blanket covered furniture. Not much room in the shop at the moment!
The red ottoman is first in and there are two more I need to pick up in the morning, different blankets, different sizes.
The chair is fabulous (I need to make the lumber cushion for it tomorrow), a total one-off.
Jethro has tested and approved both, in fact he chased his tail in excitement when he hopped on the chair, it really suits him. I'm thinking a new window display and I am sure Jethro will feature strongly on Sunday lounging about in his new armchair.
I'm in the process of working out prices and I'll post the other pieces once I've picked them up.


*

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I love that that is listed as a useful phrase, like it is commonly bandered about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A useful phrase? Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod...? What the?! Eels must be common in Wales!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!