Tuesday 31 May 2011

just how much can a koala bear*?



Decorative tea cosies stashed everywhere at the moment. The owls have been breeding and the coral formation ones are piling up. This fellow is so damn cute. Yep. A koala tea cosy. I love his slightly off kilter nose and eyes and his pompom ears.  
I'm thinking of doing a tea cosy window as it is winter tomorrow. I'll see how energetic I am tonight. I worked until late last night clipping and pressing all the gloves I dyed yesterday afternoon and then couldn't manage to get out of bed this morning. I'm now running late and slightly flustered.

*I know they aren't bears but it is such an old joke I couldn't help myself from using it. I often date tea towels by whether they have 'koala' or 'koala bear' on them, 1960s and early 70s at the latest- and we do have some stunner koala cushions in at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.....they aren't bears? That's shattered many illusions. Now can we chat about those hands/claws/paws.....they are still making me smile LOVE THEM. You simply must do the window!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!