Thursday 26 May 2011

hitting the highway



Lots of mini mufflers done. Some 1200 row skinny scarves done too, I haven't done these ones for about 5 years, there are a few going in store today.
I'm off today for a country jaunt, I should  be in the studio but there are things I need to pick up so the decision was to go this week with the hope that I can get a few more days in the studio next week (although to tell you the truth the commitments are piling up and I don't think I am going to get all the time I need- no surprise there). I am taking the op shop guide with me of course, just in case I have missed any on past runs. I'm also hoping to be the passenger so I am taking some crochet with me, my Op Shop Compadre is delivering her art to Wangaratta for the textile show that is coming up so we are going for two birds with one stone. The problem is that up until Wang I'm not allowed to load the car with big op shop finds, which normally wouldn't be a problem but what do you want to bet I find some fabulous huge piece between here and there?!
Hopefully there will be some stunning autumn colours along the way. I must choose myself some fingerless gloves, it might be cold out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!