Tuesday 17 May 2011

a d-day



The camera has too many knobs and buttons.
Seriously.
I really wished it had a instruction book in hardcopy not on disc. My old one had one and it made life a little easier. You can't expect me to remember everything, all the time. Really. Hmmmmph.

Today has been a bit of a balls up and now I don't know what I am going to do for the rest of the afternoon. I hate that. You really can tell by the tone of my typing how frustrated I am today. Grrrrrrrr.
It's one of those day where I would be quite happy to go back to bed and hide under the (Welsh) blankets.
It is, perhaps, one of those days where I really shouldn't be attempting anything with any form of technology, even of the most basic kind. I am halfway through setting up one of knitting machines at home and I really need to be in a good frame of mind to get the damn thing running, so it might be a really good idea to put it aside and have a deep breath. Also the camera has decided (because you know they are demented sentient beings just like computers) it now does not want to download photos although it quite happily did a batch twenty minutes ago...... See?? One of those damnable days.
Whenever I have to work with 'new' technological stuff I can feel my blood begin to boil and I start to twitch...... deep breaths, calming thoughts, sledge hammer.....

1 comment:

  1. I should bring the kids over - they can work out everything technological. And S's boyfriend rebuilt our computer replacing the busted motor! Incredible - I can't do ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!