Thursday 28 April 2011

the c-word


I know what the Hon George Higinbotham is saying to me.... 'get your arse in gear girl and get to the studio!'.
OK, OK. For the first day in what feels like a month I am off to the studio, after a meeting here at the shop first.
I've decided that I really like this Five Day Easter, even though I worked on Saturday, although the C-word has sent me slightly loopy. C-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e. It seems to be the downside of our lovely Five Day Easter Public Holiday.
So lots to do and I will probably have trouble settling to one job, I will flit from one thing to the next, buzz buzz, flutter, flutter. Perhaps I will waste time writing a list, hmmm perhaps not, it's all in my head anyway. We need tea-towel cushions and Welsh blanket cushions, gingerbread hearts, clothes, scarves, purses, quilts.......... arggghhhhh! Where'd I put the c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!