Tuesday 11 January 2011

chaos theory


The end is far from nigh, although it maybe over the next hillock or three of crap.
I've moved the shelves from one wall to another, which meant I had to pull everything off and pile it up on the cutting table and the floor. I hate this making mess to clean up mess malarkey. I've folded up mountains of embroidered tablecloths and have started stacking the fruit trays I use for storage on the shelves. I need to get the cutting table and sewing machines cleared, ready to get a job done, by Thursday morning.
The main problem is if I turn around there is still all this to deal with......


I've heard there are lots of other studios in various states of chaos- it appears to be the season for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!