Saturday 15 May 2010

open door policy


Saturday. Again.
Yesterday was a very frustrating day and today has been full throttle since I (reluctantly) got out of bed.
I could write a list of all the things I've done in the last hour and a half but really it would be pretty boring, just saturday morning chores.

But there is shop news!
We will be opening on Tuesdays starting this coming week! So no longer will we be the slack-arses on the street- we will actually be open five days straight!! So you better come visit!
(See it's important news- as you can tell by the exclamation marks.)

Not much got achieved this week sadly. It was one of those weeks of appointments and hiccups (the power outage being one) but I did get to make some more 'hottie' wheat bags. People have been feeling the cold and we had a little run on them. I love my 'hottie' and last night I was on one side of it and Jethro was curled around the other. 

Well I better scoot, I've still got gloves to press and I need to decide what project I'll work on in the shop today- and there is still the vacuuming to do.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Pen,

    A friendly heads up - change your opening hours in your banner at the side :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Tuesday openings! I should like to come every Tuesday.

    Sarah x

    ps. Jethro, you are looking very handsome in you fluffed and puffed up winter fur.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!