Monday 5 April 2010

brick by brick


I finally finished painting the brick walls out the back!
Three months after I started admittedly but its done! 
This is what I love about the end of daylight savings, I get up a little earlier from still being on 'summertime' and the light is beautiful (nothing to do with daylight savings, all to do with autumn) and  it's warm but there is a cooling breeze. When I started painting those damn walls I was battling 40+ºC days and the paint drying on the brush. I had promised myself a couple of weeks ago that I would definitely get this job done by the end of Easter but I'm a dreadful procrastinator around the house (cleaning=blah!) so I was sure I'd managed to make an excuse for not finishing. But it's finished, well at least that bit is finished. I'm not sure when I'll get around to Phase Two......





1 comment:

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!