Monday 22 March 2010

two years old


This is my little shop.
My little shop turns two years old today.
Can you believe it? I can't. Sometimes it feels like yesterday that I was painting and hammering and then unpacking and setting up.
And thank you to all you lovely customers and new friends that we have made over the last two years. And thank you to Cottage Industry's lovely sales girls who spend far more time than I do helping the people who come through our front door.






Happy 2nd birthday Cottage Industry.

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS P TO YOU AND YOUR LOVELY COTTAGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Pen to your beautiful Cottage. It just always makes me so happy to come your shop and see the lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, and a massive congratulations. I think it's wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Cottage Industry and all who sail in her!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and congratulations!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! Here's to two more excellent years (and many many more after that)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Happy Birthday sweet Cottage!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!