Monday 31 December 2007

****happy new year****

Here in Durstonia all is quiet.
(I think 99% of my friends are overseas or interstate! My usual NYE partner-in-crime is holidaying in balmy Thailand.)
Staying in and having a quiet one. This heat is just ridiculous and I have melted into a buttery puddle.
Spot has been camped out on the bed in front of the fan all day- I don't blame her.
Hopefully the evil neighbours and their usual NYE party (with really bad techno) isn't happening this year.
(Ask me sometime about last year's party, the police, etc. It was a doosy!)
So I hope you all have a lovely evening with fireworks in the background and celebrating in whatever way you like New Year's Eve to be.
I'll see you all on the flipside!
px

4 comments:

  1. I'll drink a shot for you from the West, Miss Pen. I'm designated child-minder tonight.

    The good news is that the kitchen is air-conditioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of the air-conditioning!
    One day I'll have reverse-cycle and all will be well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year, bring it in with a cool change huh...

    much love miss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happiest of new years to you miss pene!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for me.
I like getting mail!